We offer 2 home building options Lockup Plus or Complete. You to choose the stage of construction you are looking for! All of our homes are built onsite and can be completed within as little as 10 weeks depending on the home design and Mother Nature.
All of our homes are considered permanent construction and come standard on a 3 ft. concrete crawlspace. This makes our homes easy to mortgage in comparison to some alternatives!
For an additional cost you can increase the 3′ crawlspace up to a full height basement ~ the most affordable way to add living space.
Trafalgar Homes builds standard frame construction so our homes are eligible for construction mortgages/draw down mortgages and can be built anywhere.
Need some financing help? We work with a construction mortgage specialist ~ give me a call Toll Free 1-866-971-0239.
We are a licensed warrantied builder and your new home will be built to current BC Building Code standards AND covered by the 2/5/10 warranty!
Lock-up Plus includes:
- A water tight home with windows, exterior doors, siding, concrete foundation, and roof.
- All Material and Labour for a 3′ Concrete Crawlspace (foundation) damp proofed
- Pump truck delivery (included depending on property location)
- Skim Coat
- All Labour to Build to Lock-up Plus Stage
- 2×10 Floor Beams
- 2×10 Floor Joists 16″ o/c
- 3/4″ T&G OSB Floor Sheeting
- 2×6 Exterior Walls 16″ 0/c
- 2×4 Interior Walls 16″ o/c
- Floor, Wall and Ridge Beams
- 1/2″ Roof and Exterior Wall Sheets
- 25 Year Fiberglass Roof Shingles
- NAFS certified Exterior Doors and Windows
- 2 Layer Building Paper
- Hardi Plank Siding
- Rain screen
- Gutters and down spouts
- Rough in Electrical to Code with 200 Amp Service
- Rough in Plumbing with Bathtubs,
- Insulation R20 Exterior Walls
- Insulation R28 & R40 Roofs (R50 where required)
- Insulation R12 Crawl Space
- 1/2″ Drywall
- 5/8″ Ceiling Drywall
- Exterior/Interior Painting (optional)
- Warranty 2.5.10
Prices starting as low as $108,398
Looking to move right in? Trafalgar Homes provides everything* you need to move in right after completion.
Complete Home Package includes:
- All Materials and Labour to Build to Lock-up Plus Stage
- All Materials and Labour to Build to Complete Stage
- All Electrical to Code with 200 Amp Service
- Electrical Baseboard Heat & either CRV or HRV depending on home design
- All Plumbing with Bathtubs, Sinks, Taps, Toilets
- Hot Water Tank
- Carpet and Vinyl Floor Coverings
- Interior Doors and Mouldings
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Vanities
- Exterior Trim and Interior Painting (optional)
- Warranty 2.5.10
* Appliances are not included but all customers benefit from our Preferred Builders Pricing.
Prices starting as low as $127,385
Trafalgar Homes average completion times* are, from issue of building permit, as follows:
- Lock-up Plus Package – 2.5 month
- Complete – 3 – 4 months
*Completion times vary depending on home design and plan chosen. And, unfortunately, Mother Nature may also have an impact on completion times.
Items not included in our fixed priced contract are as follows:
In order to budget properly there are items that are not done by Trafalgar Homes and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Site survey and and plot plans (where the house is situated)
- Site specific or geo-technical engineering
- Excavating, back filling, and drain tile
- Power to the site
- Light fixtures ~ If building to the complete stage ~ Trafalgar Homes will install the light fixtures you purchase ~ if they and the required light bulbs (smile) are onsite when the electrician is there.
- Trafalgar Homes contract is based on BC Building Code standards for electrical outlets and light fixtures. If you want pot lights or additional outlets our Electrician will provide you with the additional cost paid by you.
- Site cleanup (Trafalgar does remove the drywall). Unless you have access to a truck/dump ~ We recommend you arrange for a bin.
- Permitting fees ~ We act as you Agent with the building department but you are responsible for any permit fees.
We work with you as your Agent to put together the Building Permit Application.